JAMESTOWN-Lt. Gov. Kathy Hochul announced Tuesday that 10 downtown projects were selected to receive funding from the Downtown Revitalization Initiative a $100 Million statewide program.
Development of a new Jamestown Brewing Company, redevelopment of the former Key Bank Building, redevelopment of various streetscape and pedestrian improvements are just a few of the projects that will receive funding.
No word on how much each individual program will receive but a total of 10 Million will be allocated with around $300,000 going towards consultant fees.
In March a planning committee submitted 12 projects to receive funding from DRI. Only 10 of the 12 were included in Tuesday’s announcement. The projects are listed alphabetically below.
- Downtown programming and activities
- Excursion train infrastructure and depot improvements
- Greater Jamestown Riverwalk enhancements
- Hilton Double Tree Hotel
- Jamestown Brewing Company
- Little Theater
- Redevelopment of the former Key Bank Building
- Reg Lenna Center for the Arts
- Robert H. Jackson Center
- Streetscape and pedestrian pathway improvements