JAMESTOWN – Jamestown Police have charged Shane P. Corrigan, 30, of Jamestown with felony second-degree criminal possession of a weapon following an investigation shortly after 5 p.m. Sunday at 164 Barrett Ave.
Police were dispatched to Barrett Avenue on a report of a man with a weapon. Police said Corrigan left the scene in a vehicle. He was pulled over and police said he had a loaded firearm. He was taken to the City Jail and was being held pending arraignment.
More from WNYNewsNow:
- BUFFALO – Haimid “Mookie” Thompson has been charged with allegedly stealing more than $7,500 from Medicaid by submitting false claims …Read More »
- MAYVILLE – Chautauqua County Executive George Borrello will deliver his 2018 State of the County Address this Wednesday, the first …Read More »
- JAMESTOWN – The city’s police department is asking for the public’s help trying to track down a wanted man. Daniel …Read More »
- LAKEWOOD – Motivational Mondays, presented by the Fitness Bunker, kicks off a brand new week of talking about the benefits …Read More »
- WESTFIELD – A 65-year-old man died Sunday after he was struck by a car on East Main St. according to …Read More »