Man Fatally Electrocuted In Work Incident


Stock Image.

YORKSHIRE, N.Y. – A Maine man was fatally electrocuted in a work incident Wednesday afternoon on Block Road, according to the New York State Police. 

James R. Fogg, 39, was reportedly in the area working for S.G. Communications, running cable television lines in the area. State Police said Fogg was in the basket of a bucket truck when he came into contact with a primary electric line, causing him to be exposed to high voltage.

Fogg was transported to the Bertrand Chaffee Hospital, where he later died of his injuries.



Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.