Overheated Furnace To Blame In Bemus Blaze


BEMUS POINT-A fire at 135 Lakeside Dr., Monday evening may have occurred due to an overheated furnace according to Bemus Point VFD First Assistant Chief Randy Edwards.






An investigation by the Chautauqua County Sheriff is ongoing.

Multiple fire companies were on hand to battle the blaze.



Ryan Hedrick and Justin Gould contributed to this report.

 











Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the WNY News Now mobile app on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.

 

Have a news tip? Email newsdesk@WNYNewsNow.com, send us a message on Facebook, or Twitter.

 

WNY News Now encourages an open exchange of opinions and ideas on our stories, however, we ask everyone to follow our comment policy.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.