Barrett Ave Fire Ruled Accidental

Image by Justin Gould/WNYNewsNow.


JAMESTOWN-A fire at 191 Barrett Ave Sunday was ruled an accident according to the Jamestown Fire Department.

Officials told WNYNewsNow the blaze started after hot coals were left unattended near “combustibles”.

No injuries were reported as a result of the blaze.



A section of Barrett Ave was closed until crews extinguished the fire.



Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the WNYNewsNow app now on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Have a news tip? Email newsdesk@WNYNewsNow.com, send us a message on Facebook, or Twitter.

 

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.