Jamestown Recycling Center Suffers Electrical Fire

Image by Justin Gould/WNYNewsNow.


JAMESTOWN-A fire that started in the insulation near the roof of the Noe Place Recycling Center is to blame for the commotion on E. 2nd St Thursday afternoon according to Battalion Chief Sam Salemme.

Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the WNYNewsNow app now on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Have a news tip? Email newsdesk@WNYNewsNow.com, send us a message on Facebook, or Twitter.

 

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.