NEW YORK (WENY) – New information regarding former New York Governor Andrew Cuomo was released Thursday afternoon.
The former Governor’s attorney, Rita Glavin, brought forward new information regarding sexual misconduct allegations against Cuomo. Glavin claims New York Attorney General Letitia James withheld evidence, which Cuomo’s team received per request last week.
Cuomo’s Attorney says she feels the evidence showcases a poor investigation of the complaints against Cuomo. She felt the process of getting the information from James shows a biased evaluation of her client.
“The attorney general’s investigation was shoddy,” Glavin said. “It was one-sided, and there was a pre-determined outcome.”
She continued with how the missing pieces have created an alternate result.
“The resulting report was flawed and misleading,” Glavin said. “Disregarded evidence that undermine the conclusions and the allegations that were made.”
Governor Cuomo resigned from office in August, after eleven women came forward with allegations against him. Since then, several district attorneys have declined to prosecute some of the charges.
Glavin’s full webinar analyzing the new evidence can be viewed here.