JAMESTOWN – Local venues big and small say they are expecting large crowds to turn out for this year’s Doors Open Jamestown.
Zach Agett, event coordinator from Up Close Jamestown and the Jamestown Renaissance Corporation, said a number of venues in the greater Jamestown area will offer free admission to local attractions.
This year a total of 19 locations are participating in the event.
- Audubon Community Nature Center
- Busti Grist Mill
- Chautauqua Harbor Hotel
- Chautauqua Regional Youth Ballet
- Chautauqua Sports Hall of Fame
- Fenton History Center
- Infinity Visual and Performing Arts
- James Prendergast Public Library
- Lucille Ball Desi Arnaz Museum
- Lucille Ball Little Theatre
- Martz Kohl Observatory
- National Comedy Center (preregistration required due to limited capacity)
- Northwest Arena
- Reg Lenna Center for the Arts
- Robert H. Jackson Center
- Roger Tory Peterson Institute of Natural History
- Spire Theater
- Tot Spot
- Venue 31
Doors open Jamestown runs Saturday, January 19, 2019 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. for more information visit JamestownUpClose.com/doors-open-jamestown.
Leave a Reply