Two Displaced Following House Fire

Stock Image

ELLINGTON – Two Ellington residents are now being assisted by the American Red Cross after fire destroyed their home Saturday.

The Ellington Fire Department responded to 676 E. Main St. just after 5:45 p.m.








Crews say the fire was likely caused by combustibles on a kitchen stove.

Heavy interior damage was caused by fire, heat, smoke and water.









 

A monetary estimate of damage is currently unknown.















 

Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the WNY News Now mobile app on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.

 

Have a news tip? Email newsdesk@WNYNewsNow.com, send us a message on Facebook, or Twitter.

WNY News Now encourages an open exchange of opinions and ideas on our stories, however, we ask everyone to follow our comment policy.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.