Electrical Issues Blamed For Saturday Night House Fire In Hadley Bay

Pixabay Stock Image

ASHVILLE – Electrical issues are blamed for a fire in Hadley Bay on Saturday night.

Fire Departments responded to 2 Hadley Bay, Rt 394 in Ashville for a residential fire just after 4 p.m.







The Chautauqua County Sheriffs Office Fire Investigation Team says the fire likely started in a basement ceiling due to an electrical issue.

Deputies say residents were evacuated from the building and no injuries were reported.







Route 394 was closed for several hours as area fire departments extinguished the blaze.

 













Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the WNY News Now mobile app on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.

 

Have a news tip? Email newsdesk@WNYNewsNow.com, send us a message on Facebook, or Twitter.

WNY News Now encourages an open exchange of opinions and ideas on our stories, however, we ask everyone to follow our comment policy.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.