Faulty Electric Wiring Deemed Cause Of North County Blaze

Michel Curi / CC BY 2.0

SILVER CREEK – Faulty electric wiring is blamed for a blaze at a northern Chautauqua County residence.

Fire crews were called to 191 Central Avenue in Silver Creek around 8 a.m. on Monday.







The Chautauqua County Sheriff’s Office Fire Investigation Team determined that failed electrical wiring in the rear utility room of the residence likely sparked the fire.

Silver Creek firefighters received mutual aid from several other departments including Forestville and Hanover Center.







 













Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the WNY News Now mobile app on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.

 

Have a news tip? Email newsdesk@WNYNewsNow.com, send us a message on Facebook, or Twitter.

WNY News Now encourages an open exchange of opinions and ideas on our stories, however, we ask everyone to follow our comment policy.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.