App users, tap here to watch video report.
MAYVILLE, NY (WNY News Now) – Investigators have determined what sparked an evening residential fire in northern Chautauqua County.
On Wednesday around 6:30 p.m. several area fire departments were called to 6639 Lawson Road in the Town of Chautauqua for a residential fire.
Fire investigators determined the fire originated in the ceiling of a spare bedroom.
Specifically, they say sparks came from a ceiling fan and electricals wires mounted on the ceiling.
Leave a Reply