Four People Displaced Following Tuesday Evening Structure Fire

MGN Online

SINCLAIRVILLE – An inadequate chimney pipe is to blame for a structure fire Tuesday evening at 37 Park St. that resulted in the displacement of four people, according to the Chautauqua County Sheriff’s Office. 

An investigation reportedly revealed that the fire originated along the south exterior wall due to heat exposure from the chimney pipe in close proximity to wood siding.








Sinclairville Fire Department originally called for assistance from the Sheriff’s Office, and they received mutual aid from multiple neighboring jurisdictions.

The family is being assisted by the Red Cross.









Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the WNY News Now mobile app on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.

 

Have a news tip? Email newsdesk@WNYNewsNow.com, send us a message on Facebook, or Twitter.

WNY News Now encourages an open exchange of opinions and ideas on our stories, however, we ask everyone to follow our comment policy.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.