Chautauqua County Sheriffs Investigate Monday Night House Fire

MGN Online

HARMONY – A residential fire on Blockville-Watts Flats Road Monday evening was caused by an indoor woodstove being left unattended, according to the Chautauqua County Sheriff’s Fire Investigation Team. 

Deputies say a passerby reported the fire at about 8 p.m.







No injuries were reported.

 







Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the WNY News Now mobile app on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.

 

Have a news tip? Email newsdesk@WNYNewsNow.com, send us a message on Facebook, or Twitter.

WNY News Now encourages an open exchange of opinions and ideas on our stories, however, we ask everyone to follow our comment policy.

1 Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.