MAYVILLE – Four new cases of COVID-19 were reported in Chautauqua County on Saturday.
The Chautauqua County Health Department released the following statistics:
- 38 active cases, continue to recover under orders of the Local Health Official per NYS Public Health Law including:
- 4 new cases today of a male and female in their teens, and two males in their 20s;
- 428 cases under quarantine/isolation orders by the Public Health Director and being monitored. Not all of those being monitored are confirmed to have COVID-19 but have either shown symptoms, are awaiting results, or have risk factors;
- 0 persons hospitalized* in Chautauqua County as of 7/9/20. The number of persons in Chautauqua County hospitals diagnosed with COVID-19, regardless of residency
- To date: 129 recovered cases; 7 deaths; 174 total confirmed cases; and 17,925 negative test results.