App users, tap here to watch video report.
IRVING – A child suffered burns in a north Chautauqua County house fire on Thursday night.
According to fire dispatch, crews responded to 234 Versailles Road in Irving around 7:30 p.m.
Several fire departments have since responded to the scene.
Around 8:20 p.m., officials report the fire was extinguished.
As of publication, it is unclear how old the child was, or the extent of their injuries.
WNY News Now will continue to follow this breaking story, and provide updates when avialble.
Leave a Reply