Lakewood Mobile Home Fire Ruled Accidental

MGN Online

LAKEWOOD – The Chautauqua County Fire Investigation Unit determined that a Friday morning blaze at a mobile home in Monticello Park was accidental in nature.

Lakewood fire crews were called to 11 Monticello Park before noon Friday for a report of a trailer fire. The cause of the fire was determined to have stemmed from a faulty extension cord that had an air conditioner plugged into it.

Crews from Celoron, Busti, Kiantone, and Bemus Point assisted in tackling the blaze. No injuries were reported but the mobile home was deemed a total loss.


The residents are being assisted by the Red Cross.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.