CHAUTAUQUA COUNTY — The Chautauqua Center is one of several area businesses to receive annual honors from the Chautauqua County Chamber of Commerce.
The county winners will be honored in a special presentation to be streamed on-line at 6 p.m., Thursday, Oct. 8.
The winners include the Chautauqua County Chamber of Commerce Persons of the Year Award, which will be presented to The Small Business Revolution Committee and the Business Selected for Season 5.
The Chautauqua County Chamber of Commerce Economic Development Award will go to The Chautauqua Center.
The Community Service Award Recipients from each Community Chamber of Commerce are as follows:
- Dunkirk Community Chamber – Roberto Fred Farm
- Fredonia Community Chamber – Michele Joy
- Hanover Community Chamber – Elizabeth Valvo
- Jamestown Community Chamber – Russ and June Diethrick
- Mayville-Chautauqua Community Chamber – Burl Swanson
- Westfield-Barcelona Community Chamber – James A. “Shaggy” Ruch
The event will open with a virtual social hour at 5:30 p.m., and the awards presentations will begin at 6 pm. The keynote speaker for the evening will be Amanda Brinkman, co-host and founder of The Small Business Revolution.
This is a free event. Those choosing to donate to the Chamber when registering for the event will be entered into a drawing for a Stay & Play package from Peek’n Peak Resort valued at $475.
To register, or for more information, go to ChautauquaChamber.org.
Leave a Reply